What are your Fees? Do you accept insurance? How does insurance work?
$175.00 per 60-minute session. Extended sessions are pro-rated accordingly.
I am an out of network provider for most plans. (Currently I am an " in-network " provider for Cigna and Pompco.) To determine if you have mental health coverage, speak with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need to obtain prior authorization before I begin?
Very often the out-of-network benefit results in the same financial outlay as the in-network co-pay.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. I am happy to discuss your needs with you.
Payment is due at time of service. Cash or check is accepted.
Cancellation PolicySessions are reserved time and therefore I require 48 hour cancellation notice. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment or have not given 48 hours notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.